[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

nikki mcbride nikkimcbride100 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 4 05:00:02 EDT 2006

hello there everyone..
  I just felt the need to reply that last post. Its so true it hits parts deep within.  Our world seems to thrive on unacceptance... cos our world peddles a version of reality (advertising/education etc, etc) that makes most people feel excluded.  So many people struggle and use much energy trying to be 'what society elicits humans are'... distancing lives, friendships, trust and integrity under a veil of 'inadequacy'...  no wonder we live in sad times.  The old adage divide and rule becomes apparent here...  Give people something to look down their noses at (being thankful its not them thats addicted/lost/afraid/lonely/black/east european/islamic/gay/'mentally ill'/unemployed etc.)... and split up our human soul in isolation.

  I think its time for a change... and I'm battling with all these barriers within myself and the sadness and isolation that threatens to consume me at times...  Everyone of us has a spark of light in their eyes, even those that gain confidence from others pain and misfortune (as thats what our society peddles as acceptable behaviour- in fact the norm).

  Be brave all of you gorgeous souls...  Its time for change, and its possible!
  Loving you all for your wisdom strength and beauty...

  N  x

firefly <lik4luk at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
    Hey All,
  Well part of my newly rediscovered beliefs is that there are so many suffering esp. in western society is that we disconect our-selves and others from the "community".The 'Gay' community in general always seem pretty happy.Some of their families have disowned them but they create their own communiy/family and Love them for who they are.
  We as a society are bad at turning our backs on any1 thats different or addicted or psycologicaly unstable when usualy all they need is love and acceptance and non-judgemental guidance.
  So Big LOVE to U ALL!!!
  Tanz in KIWI-LAND!!!

BLVDGallery at aol.com wrote:
      Pat

  You email really touched me.  There is nothing worst for a mother than seeing her children in pain and be powerless to do anything to help them heal.

  I am a mother also and although my children are not addicted, my husband lives with chronic back pain and has been taking oxicontin, vicodin, valuium, neurotin etc.  in various combination and I am a recovering alcoholic and mairjunana addict.  Why is there so many people who are suffering so much?

  I am overwhelmed by the awareness of how many people on this planet are in so much turmoil, pain and fear.

  I will pray for you and your boys.

  Namaste
  Becky

  On Yahoo!7
Music: Create your own personalised radio station.