[Ibogaine] Y R we suffering?

firefly lik4luk at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 3 23:42:26 EDT 2006

Hey All,
  Well part of my newly rediscovered beliefs is that there are so many suffering esp. in western society is that we disconect our-selves and others from the "community".The 'Gay' community in general always seem pretty happy.Some of their families have disowned them but they create their own communiy/family and Love them for who they are.
  We as a society are bad at turning our backs on any1 thats different or addicted or psycologicaly unstable when usualy all they need is love and acceptance and non-judgemental guidance.
  So Big LOVE to U ALL!!!
  Tanz in KIWI-LAND!!!

BLVDGallery at aol.com wrote:
      Pat

  You email really touched me.  There is nothing worst for a mother than seeing her children in pain and be powerless to do anything to help them heal.

  I am a mother also and although my children are not addicted, my husband lives with chronic back pain and has been taking oxicontin, vicodin, valuium, neurotin etc.  in various combination and I am a recovering alcoholic and mairjunana addict.  Why is there so many people who are suffering so much?

  I am overwhelmed by the awareness of how many people on this planet are in so much turmoil, pain and fear.

  I will pray for you and your boys.

  Namaste
  Becky