[Ibogaine] correction

Patrick K. Kroupa digital at phantom.com
Tue Oct 3 20:56:21 EDT 2006

Kids, KidZ, ChildrenS ... I step out of the room for 5 minutes and
alla youz are beating each other over the heyd with sledgehammers.

All I'm gonna do, is step back a few paces and take a look at the
Bigger Picture. Have Dana's recent actions been particularly helpful
in furthering the cause of ibogaine...? Well, prolly not. Would it be
a good idea to occasionally roll the dice, and try to get a sanity
check...? You bet!  Is anything that is being said here going to
change anything? Fuck no.

Dana is less than perfect, oh well.  So's everybody, including
YOU ... although, I realize you may not be aware of this.  At 23 I
WAS perfect and knew all the answers to the Whole Entire Everything.
It wasn't until I hit 30 that I realized I was a complete idiot.
Enjoy your state of grace while it lasts.

When all is said and done ... Rob Kampia is grumpy, oh well.
<Shrug>  Shit happens.  No it wasn't exactly the ideal letter to send
out.  Yes it WAS rude to Rob, as were the comments that followed and
were sent out to this list.  Probably it will not directly pave the
wave for a glorious integration of ibogaine into the middle of all
these different groups' agendas.  But then, it's not like that was
gonna be happening Any Minute Now, anywaze.  Bummer n' all, but it's
really not the End of The World as We Know It.

Dana HAS done a tremendous amount of good for a variety of causes.
If ibogaine happens to be sumthin' you care about, behind all the
bullshit, Dana has personally, spent hundreds of thousands of dollars
over the years, backing up his intentions, with action.  He
believes.  He does his best.  Often, he is very effective at causing
positive change ... at other times he just becomes frustrated and
vents.  He's human.

By the way, Dave ... who the fuck are YOU?  Were you the do0d in the
top hat?  I asked this before, I don't think you ever replied, sorry
if you have and I missed it.  Are you with SSDP...?  'Cuz nobody at
SSDP seems to be aware of you, at least not under the name "Dave Brock
(man)" or Broc.

Patrick