[Ibogaine] Thankyou !

BLVDGallery at aol.com BLVDGallery at aol.com
Tue Oct 3 12:00:17 EDT 2006

Pat

You email really touched me.  There is nothing worst for a mother than
seeing her children in pain and be powerless to do anything to help them  heal.

I am a mother also and although my children are not addicted, my husband
lives with chronic back pain and has been taking oxicontin, vicodin, valuium,
neurotin etc.  in various combination and I am a recovering alcoholic and
mairjunana addict.  Why is there so many people who are suffering so  much?

I am overwhelmed by the awareness of how many people on this planet are in
so much turmoil, pain and fear.

I will pray for you and your boys.

Namaste
Becky