[Ibogaine] A glowing review of Iboga Therapy House in Canada

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 10:22:22 EDT 2006

ITH was started by Canadian cannabis activist Mark Emery. All
treatments were given away for free. I think Mark started ITH because
Dana Beal introduced him to ibogaine and Mark wanted to detox his son.
Sandra was the 4th or 5th employee there and one of the main ones who
stayed on, the new ITH would have just re opened in the last couple
weeks I think. The funding it had in the past which was 100% donated by
Mark stopped after his major bust a year+ back when he could no longer
afford to fund it out of his pocket.

http://www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-1977.html

.:vector:.