[Ibogaine] Johninvabeach

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 20:57:04 EDT 2006

In a message dated 9/22/2006 4:41:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
johninvabeach at cox.net writes:

Well I am so envious. I dont know if I can ever save enough to get  the ibo
treatment. I am on 190mg methadone. Been on the Meth 10 years. I am  actually
now wishing I had never heard of Ibogaine. Just another wonderfull  thing that
I cant see how I'll ever get. Ok now off my pity trip I am glad for  those who
have benefited though. God Bless all of  you

Dude, I can attest to this. If you resign yourself to feeling just a little
off for a while it can be done. Taper down your dose as much as you can. Start
 taking vitamin supplements like a good B complex, calcium-magnesium  combo,
and lottso C, gather up some Valerien root, and whatever non  addicting
substance helps you sleep, do all the research you stand on Ibogaine,  and have a
therapist ready for afterwards. Ibogaine works but especially with  methadone it
is work too. Methadone leaves a few little residual withdrawals  afterwards.
I know I did it. I didn't taper and that made it very hard but I got  through
it and I'm somewhat of a puss when it comes to things like that,
sooooooooooooooooooooooo. Stay with us and bitch and ask questions, whatever  just stay
with us. I would have lost my mind without this list before and after  my
treatment. 'Course some around here will say I already lost my mind anyway  but I'm
so delusional I can ignore that. He He       Free Your Mind And Your Ass Will
Follow (George  Clinton)                  Randy