[Ibogaine] hurdles, emotions, not relapsings

BLVDGallery at aol.com BLVDGallery at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 20:23:51 EDT 2006

Preston

You have to love yurself first before a relationship with another will  work.
 Its hard for those of us who have had traumatic childhoods to do  that.  But
you are a divine child of God and you email has helped me by  reminding me
that there are so many out there who are in deep pain.  At  least with the
internet we can find each other and support each other.

I will say a prayer for you.  Please treat yourself with loving  kindness.

Your sister in addiction

Becky