[Ibogaine] need information

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 16:57:22 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/1/2006 1:03:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
nick227 at tiscali.co.uk writes:

Try  some, like I say. At 10g you should get a good basic experience even if
you're  on heavy opiates. If very little happens then I think you probably
need a  different source.

Nick

Karl, listen to Nick, he is very up these matters. If I were you and I  was
living in England I would be trying to get in touch with him. He is world
known in the Ibogaine circles. If you insist on doing the Ibogaine/iboga on your
own I would least try and get some consultation with him or one of the other
providers in your area. One thing for sure is if you go through Nick you won't
 have to worry about the quality of the Iboga you take. Good luck on your
quest  my brutha.            Randy