[Ibogaine] need information

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Oct 1 14:04:16 EDT 2006

Hi Lee,

I was suggesting to test the stuff, not to treat. If you take a dose that,
if it's any good, will give you some effect, then you will know how good the
rootbark is and then you can plan your main dose. If you take 50g without
knowing how good it is, it could be too much. Personally I doubt it. But
it's quite a risk, as if it WAS full strength, then you'd be taking about
the equivalent of around 4g pure ibogaine - could be a killer dose.

This is the thing with rootbark. Unless you really know how good it is, and
there's A LOT of crap rootbark around, it's really hit and miss to try and
treat addiction with it. HCl is usually a lot better because you basically
know, if you get it from someone good, what you're buying.

Personally, I rate the first two guys listed at
www.ibogaine.co.uk/options.htm under "Options for Supply" as having always
sold good product as far as I know. And you're going to be paying a lot more
than £90 (about $160) for 50g for decent iboga. I never heard of decent
quality rootbark going for this price. Even in the Cameroun where they make
it. You CAN buy it for this price but of course it's crap. Just for a few
spiritual seekers to get ripped off with by guys on market stalls in
Brighton etc.

Nick