[Ibogaine] need information

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Sun Oct 1 13:24:15 EDT 2006

nick,
according to your info, the root bark at 4% ibogaine if you took 10grams it would be 400mg of ibogaine... that wouldn't be enough to kill the opiate addiction I don't think... wouldn't it be more like 50 grams?? 50 grams / 4% = 2.0 grams of ibogaine..... my math skills blow, but that seems about right to me... I cant imagine that 10-15 grams of rootbark would do the trick.... even if it was the best at 6%.... you would need more than 10-15 grams to blow up a methadone addiction.......
lee
There is only love, all else is an  illusion.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Sandberg<mailto:nick227 at tiscali.co.uk>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 11:02 AM
  Subject: RE: [Ibogaine] need information

  Hey Karl,

  The trouble is that a lot of the rootbark available in the UK is shite, in my experience. It hasn't been kept properly and was probably crap when the wholesaler gave it to whoever is now selling it. A lot comes through France and French-speaking countries and these guys are always selling us their crap wine too. Good quality rootbark, and I mean like the best, is about 4% ibogaine base and the other iboga alkaloids add up to a total of about the same strength again. This means really top class iboga rootbark is about 1/12th the strength of pure ibogaine. So, if you were going to take maybe 1.2g of pure ibogaine then you'd need about 15g of iboga rootbark to get the same effect.

  But, like I say, most of the rootbark you get in the UK is shite, and likely completely useless for doing something like detoxing which requires a good blast of iboga energy into the system. Assuming you don't have access to a lab to test it, then the only way you can test it is to maybe do 5 or 10g of it as an extract, or just by eating it. There is instruction on making an extract at www.ibogaine.co.uk/extract.htm<http://www.ibogaine.co.uk/extract.htm>

  £90 for 50g is like really fucking cheap. I mean, maybe you're very lucky, maybe a new source has opened up here which I don't know about, or if you ask me more likely it's just crap. Try some, like I say. At 10g you should get a good basic experience even if you're on heavy opiates. If very little happens then I think you probably need a different source.

  Nick