[Ibogaine] ultimate pre, during, post ibo suppliment / care protocol?Rubber plants

Henk van Vliet knehnav at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 1 11:05:02 EDT 2006

Opium is definitely not part of the rubberplant family, neither is Iboga.
Opium---papaver is of the Papaveracea family
Rubber is of the Moraceae family (fig)  family, both papaver and
rubberplants have latix, but of a totally diffferent  composition.
Iboga is of the Apocynaceae family.
Each of these families is quite different from each other, not even
closely related.

greetings Henk

--
Om Shanti, Jai Mataji, Jai Gangama.