[Ibogaine] from methadone list - Herman Joseph on stigma and methadone

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 30 13:36:13 EST 2006

>I'm saying there is a place for abusive language in the therapeutic
>process.<

LOL, somehow I'm having a LOT of trouble equating "abusive" and
"therapeutic" in any process whatsoever Nick.
You never actually answered my question- have you ever been a "fucking
junkie" Nick, or are you merely projecting your own ideas about what serves
"junkies" best and what is most "therapeutic" for "junkies"?
Peace and love.
-----
"If God dropped acid, would he see people?"  ~Steven Wright

Peace and love.
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor Underground