[Ibogaine] Move on with Ibogaine

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Mar 26 18:42:44 EST 2006

music definitely puts me in a "buzzed" state, and I've used music I can't
count how many times to get through the worst of withdrawals- it seriously
helped me through weeks of methadone withdrawal years ago, combined with
pot.
Post ibogaine, I find I'm much more adventerous musically too.
Peace, love and respect.
Preston
-----
"If God dropped acid, would he see people?"  ~Steven Wright

Peace and love.
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor Underground