[Ibogaine] Move on with Ibogaine

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Sat Mar 25 02:41:46 EST 2006

Kirk yells "I'M NOT OUTSPOKEN AND I REALLY WANTED TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT THAT".
..
After watching the rite of passage dvd and being a long term snarler at
Pharamaceuticals, a point was made that it's not just the pharmaceuticals,
it's the SHAREHOLDERS, social stigma blah blah who won't have a bar of it,
so us born again iboganutz need to start our own pharmaceutical, own all the
shares et voila!!
Yeh well, that's from a fried brain, gimmee a break LOL
Koikywoiky going mad.