[Ibogaine] I dont get it

HSLotsof at aol.com HSLotsof at aol.com
Fri Mar 24 21:37:11 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/24/06 5:20:53 PM, ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

> >I would think you may have access to hard data on what percentage of
> >opioids suffice immediately post ibogaine.  That being said, we have to
> >recognize that individual responses to any drug fall somewhere along the
> >bell curve.<
>
> Sorry if I wasn't clear Howard- yes, there are folk who fall all along the
> curve, with different reactions to any drug(s).
> But by the same token, to allege that any use after taking ibogaine is going
> to automatically lead to overdose is wrong, from personal experience, which
> is what I was trying to say in reply to the previous post.

Preston,

I am in complete agreement with you. What I was looking for was your
professional experience as an author.   At 24 or 48 hours post ibogaine,   what
percentage dose of a narcotic that you were using on hour minus one before dosing
with ibogaine might be suggested if you were to use again at that point.   I
would say NO MORE than 25% of the pre ibogaine dose.   You can always take more.
 You can't take less once you've taken it particularly if you are using via
an IV route though within a five minute window I am not sure if smoking or
snorting make much of a difference. What's your opinion?   If anyone has data from
observations or experience I would very much like to hear from you.

IN GENERAL, I am seeking information not proposing that anyone take any given
drug post ibogaine.

Thanks

Howard