[Ibogaine] slightly OT; "What the Bleep Do We Know?"

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 23 16:41:28 EST 2006

I am still very interested in the theories outlines in the book, and will
see the movie when I do get a chance to.
Peace and love.
-----
"Bring us, oh Cardinal, three junkies.
Give them the wine and the wafer,
and sit with them for forty-eight hours.
We'll bring three junkies also,
give them Ibogaine,
and sit with them for forty-eight hours.
At the end of the time,
you have breakfast with your junkies,
and we'll have breakfast with ours."
Beal/Armentano-