Move on with Ibogaine

František Hrdý fanyz at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 23 08:00:14 EST 2006

This forum is running so fast now, that I really can't catch up reading it all. Most of posts seem to me either empty talk or people trying to express their lives misery. Maybe I'm just lazy to read though. I like humour and I like to say that life sucks just as everyone else does, but are we not missing the main point here?

I really want to do something to bring Ibogaine closer to the light.
More specifically, I want all addicts to have hope.

Well, couple questions here!
Probably towards Mr. Howard, since he is most informed about everything, but if anyone of you feels you have something to comment, please do it!

First of all, I heard this hundred times, but it's never enough for me, since I was never addicted.
1. ARE YOU SURE IBOGAINE WORKS?
And I don't want you to understand this question wrong. Can you try to express what may be stated about Ibogaine with no doubt? (Please, do not say 'fuck yeah!' or tell me, it's extract of root of some African plant – I learned that already!)

2. IS THERE ANY PLAN?
Is there a leader person or leader organisation with plan what to provide Ibogaine to everyone who needs it? What steps are missing?

3. WHAT EXACTLY HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY?
What communication has been done with different governments, drug centres, hospitals, and rich people?
How far did it come in scientific researches?
Were there any courses done in public places, schools or churches?
What about posters and so?
I found endless sources on Internet, but what about TV shows?
Was Ibogaine ever mentioned in any mass-movie?
Can you estimate, how many people has already heard about Ibogaine and how many are positive about it?

4. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTION HOW I COULD BE HELPFUL?
I agree here, that main problem is, that most people don't have even idea that something like Ibogaine could exist. What can we do about it?

There is .eu domain registration open now. (Did anyone of you try domain Ibogaine.com or Ibogaine.info – what does this content have to do with Ibogaine? Well, .com probably expires next year and .info at september. There are no pages on .org, which is registered to NDA.) I would like to register Ibogaine.eu and Detox.eu domains and make very general web pages with tons of links, explanations, statistics and so. What do you people think about it, is there someone here interested in helping me?

I have two side questions: From what disease was treated the African lady in Rite of passage movie? Would you mind me to convert the movie to divx and publish it on Internet?

I'm pretty certain that I would get more replies if I needed some personal help. Well that's cool too. You are nice people and love and personal help is sure most important. But I still believe that this fucked-up world may be made better by good people joining together and doing something big.
Please participate in improving in what all people agree is good – hope, help, faith, freedom ... any ideas?

With love and devotion

fanyz