[Ibogaine] I dont get it

COLLEEN COLLEEN cjones2929 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 23 06:52:51 EST 2006

you are definetly not alone, i so get it and i hope to remain and stay chemical free. it's such a better way for me.  yeah, stay clean. many blessings in your walk in the sunlight of the spirits.

Guy Bragge <guybragge at mweb.co.za> wrote:                Hi everybody, Guy here, I,ve been working in capetown but back now. Just over a month since I did the Ibo and still clean and strong. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
  But I don’t get it?
  I thought we took Ibogaine to get off drugs and there seem to be a lot of letters telling us how to get the best out of various substances. I thought the point of Ibogaine is that it shows us that we do not need any drugs and helps us get there. To a clean place. I really do not need to learn any new drug or substance tricks or get any advice on how or what is the best one or type to take.
  Am I alone in this, but people seem to be glamourizing all sorts of shit in their letters. it seems to be becoming a drug users chat room instead of clean people helping and supporting others with the same desire!!

  Love to all and stay clean
  Guy