[Ibogaine] Ibo Love Chi

Jasen Chamoun jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 21 20:12:19 EST 2006

 Hey Chi,

 Yes,..I understand fragile, when I was reducing I also would get fragile at
times.
 As you know when you are reducing off methadone a lot of emotions come to
 the surface making you fragile and emotional. This is a part of reducing,
and hey,..
 it's ok,..it's simply a process,..just understand what's happening,..if you
feel like
 crying your eyes out then cry,..if you feel like screaming then scream and
if you
 feel like laughing then laugh your arse off.

 Take your time reducing,..don't be in too much of a hurry,..let things come
to the
 surface slowly so you can handle it better.

 You now know about Ibo' and this has given you hope, Lotsof hope The change
in you from
 the first time I met you till now is already huge,..mainly from hope,..a
way out.

 Remember,.. by doing this for yourself
 you do it for others, as what you do for yourself you do for another and
what you do
 for another you do for your self.

 Kung Fu woman,..yeah,..you go girl,..I am sure Claude won't mind massaging
those
 legs. Oh and by the way,..the more sex you have with Claude the better.
(wink to Claude).

 Kirsty is hysterical,..we had a lot of laughs,..still do,..love that girl.

                                                              love, Jasen