[Ibogaine] Ibo Love

cm cm67 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 20 20:20:54 EST 2006

thanks jasen, you're always so positive. i feel im doing so well at the
moment but i am still fragile -
if claude wasnt here as support i feel that anyone being negative about my
progress will make me think
'what the hell, might as well go and score then. i am just a useless junkie
afterall'. because im lucky enough
to have people like claude and yourself encouraging me im not going to let
that happen.
kung fu last night. an hour and half of sheer torture, my legs are in agony.
chi xo
btw...;. kirsty is hysterical, you guys must have had a ball