[Ibogaine] (OT) new photo Re: Preston Peet or Perry Farrell

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 16 06:53:16 EST 2006

yeah, I remember watching Gift waaaaay back when.
Never looked back- been a Jane's/Perry fan ever since.
If you hadn't quite guessed that, but I think you have.

-----
"Unless your past perishes, you are doomed.
Do you know that?
Your future must differ from your past.
The future must always differ from the past."
Sophia, in "Valis"- Philip K. Dick

Peace and love,
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com