[Ibogaine] The Eboga Movement

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 15 07:16:26 EST 2006

Or don't, as you see fit Lee.
;-))
I kinda like that you've used ibogaine so many times, and continue to see it
as a learning tool, even after using it so many times already.

-----
"Unless your past perishes, you are doomed.
Do you know that?
Your future must differ from your past.
The future must always differ from the past."
Sophia, in "Valis"- Philip K. Dick

Peace and love,
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com