Kirk's talk at the drug clinic

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Tue Mar 14 16:43:08 EST 2006

Bin thar n dun it, think I did it justice, just spoke from the heart in
front of all the counsellors, psychiatrists and docs even the receptionists
sat in on it, they're all fascinated.   Had them in stitches when I had a
massive brain fart and couldn't for the  life of me think of the term "psych
nurse" so instead came out with "Nut Nurse". Bloody funny.  They also
thought Jasen's Jesus Christ status was pretty funny too (for those of you
who don't know, born in same country, on xmas day and his initials are JC
hahahahaha).  So yeh a good lighthearted time, sprinkled with questions from
the team, which I hope I answered in semi intelligent fashion!!!! Huh.
Intelligent. Oh shit now I know I fukd it up hahahahahaha!

So yeh, hopefully we'll be seeing some more Kiwis on the Ibogaine list and
better yet I get the chance to Pay It Forward.

Feeling good today after sleeping from 11 pm to 7 am.  And the sun is out.

Life is good

Love to all

Koiky xxxxxxx

[%]