[Ibogaine] Boaz Wachtal update

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Sun Mar 12 14:27:50 EST 2006

Here in New Zealand we have MMP which I think stands for Multiple Moronic
Politicians, so instead of FFPP (first Fekkers Past the Post) the highest
voted parties get so many seats in parliament, which is good in that there
are more voices but because we are such a small country it's not really
economically viable to have all those fat bellies on higher salaries.
That's about all I understand of it lol, I hate the whole system and all
they seem to do is fight like cats n dogs and nothing productive gets done
to help this country out.
Anyone WANTING to be a politician should be instantly banned from being one.
Luff n fluffy ducks
Koiky xx