[Ibogaine] Boaz Wachtal update

jon jon at mindvox.com
Sun Mar 12 04:28:01 EST 2006

>>Thanks for posting that, Tink.  Reminds me that those of y'all with
>>parliamentary democracies actually seem to have far more democratic
>>governments than the Stazi Americana.

yeah... i've often gotten that impression. i think a lot of the problem
is our two party system (which would really be more accurately described
as a one party system, seeing how alike the republicans and dems have
gotten in the past decade or so).

i think there's a bit more diversity in the voices in government in
places like canada, england etc... and that diversity means a lot i think.