[Ibogaine]My dick rules me..

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Mar 11 09:46:18 EST 2006

       Are you laughing as hard as I am? I'm going to get kicked out of here
for this but it is true.  My dick rules me. I don't know what to do with it.
It lays around and doesn't say much but it rules, I can't forget about it.
Every once in a while it raises it's ugly head. (chukle know) and I lose my mind.
Let's go into this a bit longer. (he said longer)  I hope you all are laughing
as much as I am. But.............lets contemplate this..........what do you
do with a hard on? Just where do I stick it? I'll think of something.
Skeeter