[Ibogaine] Fw: 2 tough questions. Off topic,but not too far

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Mar 11 06:32:10 EST 2006

wow, Warren, there's not a single thing I can think of off the top of my
head to help you feel better- except to say I too have had that little pill
problem on and off due to steady, unrelenting pain issues (still ever
present, damn the pain). But I'm doing well today, and didn't think it
possible- so there may very well be hope, despite the chance it doesn't look
like it to you now.
This probably hasn't helped you at all, but maybe just knowing others are
reading your words and thinking about you will.
Peace and love.

-----
"Unless your past perishes, you are doomed.
Do you know that?
Your future must differ from your past.
The future must always differ from the past."
Sophia, in "Valis"- Philp K. Dick

Peace and love,
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com