[Ibogaine] 16 days

Guy Bragge guybragge at mweb.co.za
Fri Mar 10 07:38:30 EST 2006

Preston you say you have taken Ibogaine 3 times. Wow, while I found it
incredible it was also very hard, physically, emotionally and spiritually.
How much time passed between the times and where they big full on doses. I
had 15mg's per kg of body weight and I weigh 95kg's. I feel that where I
took my body was close to death or at least close to a shut down. I could;nt
eat or drink for 4 days. My strength is only now starting to return(17days
later) I can imagine doing it again but not until a few months have passed.
Also I was coming off a rather nasty substance, which I hope will not be the
case next time. I am 41 years old and believe it or not am in quite good
condition. Even though I was on one substance I do not drink or take other
drugs, I eat well and get regular exercise.(I suppose I am a white collar
Junkie)
Guy in deepest darkest Afrika.