[Ibogaine] ali g's in-depth investigation into drugs

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Thu Mar 9 06:35:35 EST 2006

Bloody hell you bastards with broadband.  Find smaller downloads lol.
Do you get Ali G's show over there?  Bloody funny man.  Specially his
Russian character, Borat.
Check this out if you don't http://www.disbealig.com/
yous need to check da ali g show coz it is for real well wicked and some
well wicked material on 'erbal remedy. i do 'ope yous all get to check 'im
one day.
(have fun with the translation section lol)
Kirk xx
RESPECK