[Ibogaine] ali g's in-depth investigation into drugs

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Thu Mar 9 06:00:18 EST 2006

can't yet watch this, as V just lay down to sleep, again. Grrr. Our schedule is so weird.

------
"Found her out in a field about a mile from home
Her dress was warm from the sun but her body was cold.
Heard a policeman say it's 'just another overdose.'
Just another overdose.
Yes she used to be the kind of lover you would never leave.
She'd do anything to give me what I need for my disease.
She would do anything."
Everclear- "Heroin Girl"

Peace and love,
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor Underground
Editor Under the Influence
Editor http://www.drugwar.com
Cont. HighTimes mag/.com
Cont. Editor http://www.disinfo.com
Etc.

    I nearly got myself in trouble waking up V, sleeping soundly behind me, when
    watching the following video just now, unable to keep from laughing out loud
    at parts.

    http://www.boreme.com/boreme/funny-2005/ali-g-drugs-p1.php?fromrelated=1

    Peace and love.
    ------