[Ibogaine] Photos

Kirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Wed Mar 8 00:58:05 EST 2006

Yayy thx Randy, though I still stand by the Wierdo title.. Lol

Yehhhh man, Jasen is like that....we just have to remember all the shit he
gave us in past lives LMAO.....

Just waiting to hear back from massage therapist..if you can Randy, if this
therapist you want to go to is a professional, she'll handle anything that
"pops up" with cool and professionalism.  Very common for guys, us girls can
hide it a bit better lol.  Just ask her to stay away from the Gluts. That
apparently is the "raising" area. Lol  But get some done. it's holding my
recovery back.  Pain sux. I got two whiplashes untreated (farking Dunedin
drivers grrrrrrr)

Did I mention how amazing my daughter is?  She's been such a rock since
everyone left.  Love her heaps.

And alla ewes...

Koiky xxxx

  _____