[Ibogaine] Re: ibogaine Digest 6 Mar 2006 17:06:44 -0000 Issue 1688

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 06:59:40 EST 2006

Yeah, I gotta second Randy here. Great poem, thanks.
Peace and love.
-----
"Nobody said it would be fair.
But in the end I think it is.
Karma, justice, whatever you call it,
it's really there just keep looking for it.
Nobody said it would be fair.
They warned you before you went out there.
But there's always a chance to get restarted,
to a new world, new life, scarred but smarter."
Drivin' and Cryin'- "Scarred but Smarter"

Peace and love,
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor Underground