[Ibogaine] Re: ibogaine Digest 6 Mar 2006 17:06:44 -0000 Issue 1688

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 09:45:55 EST 2006

Hi Patrick, thanks for making my morning and putting everything into
perspective. It would be cool if you posted to your own list more
often, back in the day 2001, 2002 you used to talk a lot more, other
then the info content your msgs are funny shit. Drop a line once a
month or so ;) Good luck Randy, you look like you're in good hands but
living up to examples set by Dana Beal is hard work!

.:vector:.