[Ibogaine] Re: ibogaine Digest 6 Mar 2006 17:06:44 -0000 Issue 1688

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Tue Mar 7 07:14:22 EST 2006

>Being a LIVING EXAMPLE(R) is Hard Work(TM).  I mean c'mon, d'ya think
Dana would be the North American Apostolic Delegate of Sacrament of
Transition, if he behaved like a drunken lunatic?<

LOL, no, of COURSE Dana wouldn't. I can't recall Dana EVER acting like a
drunken lunati...errrr, ummm, heck...what was I scribbling?
Never mind. Carry on all.
Oh and Randy already apologized to ME, so....
;-))
(of course, I called later, after the violence and cursing, so perhaps I
simply missed all that outta my always great luck and such. But he did
apologize.)
Peace and love.

-----
"Nobody said it would be fair.
But in the end I think it is.
Karma, justice, whatever you call it,
it's really there just keep looking for it.
Nobody said it would be fair.
They warned you before you went out there.
But there's always a chance to get restarted,
to a new world, new life, scarred but smarter."
Drivin' and Cryin'- "Scarred but Smarter"

Peace and love,
Preston
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Editor Underground