[Ibogaine] Re: [DrugWar] Sask. scientists test way to reduce lure of addictive drugs

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sun Mar 5 18:18:19 EST 2006

finally got my life straightened out. no more anything,thank you forum, you've been kind, may chime in occasionally, I'll be a listener to see what new things come up , peace to all, and to those who paved the way.  not leaving list, just reading as we are all brothers and sisters in the fight . love, ron