[Ibogaine] ibogaine - sacred or profane experience

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 1 07:18:42 EST 2006

My good friend Randy wrote in clear, unconvoluted fashion
>In my reflections afterwards I felt calmer about life and where I was going
>in it then I have ever felt in my entire existence. I still feel the same
>way. It gave me a sense of resolve and just having that gave me peace. I'm
>not sure what secular means or profane for that matter,.so maybe what I'm
>describing is just that, I don't know.<

To which I can only add, DITTO.
;-))
Peace and love.
-----
"Your hand on his arm. What's that charm
around your neck?
Strung out and thin, calling some friend,
trying to cash some check.
He's acting dumb, that's what you've come
to expect.
Needle in the hay. Needle in the hay.
He's wearing new clothes, head down to toes,
a reaction to you.
You say you know what he did
to idiot kid who don't have a clue.
Sometime they just get caught in the eye.
You're pulling him through.
Needle in the hay. Needle in the hay.
Now on the bus, nearly touching
this dirty latrine.
Falling out, six Impala, death sweat in
my teeth.
Gonna walk, walk, walk, four more blocks,
touch the one in my brain.
Down, downstairs, to the man,
he's gonna make it all ok.
I can be myself, I can be myself when