OT: blue october

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Fri Jun 30 23:12:12 EDT 2006

anyone know much about blue october? got their song stuck
fast in  my head, and when i jump in the car it's on the
radio, when i flick on the music channel on tv the video is
on.........just wondered if anyone knew the story behind the
lyrics...give me gooseywooseybumps!!
Koiky

----- Original Message Follows -----