[Ibogaine] a message thread that no longer has anything to do with daniel...

captkirk captkirk at clear.net.nz
Fri Jun 30 23:06:26 EDT 2006

I still drink red wine, does that make me not clean? I never
had an alcohol problem...
Like someone else said....not everyone wants to or needs to
stop all and every substance.
Glad 12 steps helped you, is there such a thing as 13 steps
and beyond?
Truth is an extremely individual thing ;o)\
Love light and newage pyschoticwafflebabble to all
hippy hugs all round :o)

----- Original Message Follows -----