monroe institute Re: Re: [Ibogaine] a message thread that no longer has anything to do with daniel...

Dave Brockman davebroc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 23:04:52 EDT 2006

MindVox is a memetic virus from inner space, didn't know darth vader
on acid had a book of doctrine to follow, other then beware emperor
Mash. use the force Patrick, free the data, all information wants to
be free right mr. black hat.

If I could I'd exhale through the monitor and share good vibes with
all of you, suck my bong.

Has anyone here gone to a voyager group with the monroe inst before?
I'm thinking I will go in August, anyone up for it?

http://www.monroeinstitute.com/