[Ibogaine] a message thread that no longer has anything to do with daniel...

CallieMimosa at aol.com CallieMimosa at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 22:12:56 EDT 2006

Mase, I take offense to your statement. I do not think that all those of us
who have not experienced Ibogaine are busy naval gazing or writing more
drivel.
Statements like you just made push people farther back into the darkness of
their addiction. Of course this is my opinion. That is what it made me feel
like.
Looses up a bit and the posts that turn you off....delete them. Please  don't
be so condemning of a group of souls searching for a way out!  Please.
Callie

In a message dated 6/30/2006 7:24:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,