[Ibogaine] Searching

Mystical Pup mysticalpup_dc at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 14:37:24 EDT 2006

I went through the Hoffman Institute's Quadrinity Process about two years ago -- and, yes, it was earth shattering for me.  My mother had just died and I'd had a crystal meth slip -- ending a 20 year run of being drug and alcohol free.  The Process lasted a week's time, during which I got in touch with many, many, many previously unknown childhood issues.  This was done through a process of answering questions (prior to the beginning of the Process) and then intense sessions involving smashing of pillows with bats and lots of screaming.  It was the most jarring experience I'd ever had, emotionally draining, and extremely cleansing.  I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

The results of the Process -- for me -- were a heightened sense of self and the complete letting go of the energies of my parents.  For the first time in years, maybe ever, I felt free.

I suspect, though, that I am now in dire need of an Ibogaine experience to assist me with the letting go of the new "stuff" that has surfaced since then.  (Note: Hoffman does offer advanced courses that will do this, but my preference would be to go a different route.)

Hope this helps.

Eye of the Bhogi <freedomroot at gmail.com> wrote: "My problem is that I hit into early trauma surrounding my
> birth quite early and I never did any full sessions since."

Does anyone know anything about the Hoffman Institute's "Quadrinity
Process" for dealing with this kind of stuff?