[Ibogaine] Searching

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 14:10:37 EDT 2006

Never heard of it, I'd be interested to hear if anyone else knows.

 I just recently came across a book about healing back pain without
drugs by a guy called John E Sarno.   His theory is that most back
pain and aches etc are caused by repressed emotions like anger and
that by coming to aknowledge that this is the reall cause rather than
a physical problem with the body the mind will start to give up the
game of distracting the mind from the true reason for the pain.  I
know for me this is the case as there is nothing physically wrong with
me and have never injured my back.

There's a review of one his books at this link if you're interested.
http://www.primal-page.com/sarno.htm

Luke