[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Jun 30 11:14:19 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/29/06 8:05:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wardconn at hotmail.com writes:

> Its a dumping ground son, so don't get all het about it, just serve your
> leader.
>

> Ed

   Ok Ed, now you got me. I keep hearing that 9 Inch Nails song. "Bow down to
the one that you serve, your gonna get what you deserve." You mean we have a
leader? Who's th.................................o yea Patrick. Could be a lot
worse I guess. I didn't realize I was part of a flock but at least most of us
like to laugh, and I think all of us are trying to better our lives in
whatever twisted way we can get it done.         love and 18 per kg      Randy