[Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times

edward conn wardconn at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:04:44 EDT 2006

>From: "Nick Sandberg" <nick227 at tiscali.co.uk>
>To: <ibogaine at mindvox.com>
>Subject: RE: Re: [Ibogaine] Daniel Pinchbeck's new book in NY Times
>Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 13:07:27 +0100
>You know what Vector, whenever I read your posts, I ve found myself
>pestered by these images of star wars... Jabba the Hut and the mouse that
>runs round his ankles...I'll let you work out which I see is you.

Now thats what I find is funny. And i'll tell you another thing, it's kept
me amused for at least half an hour.

So what do you want left brain or right....Oh my God...there I go
again...drone.

For interresting people its gotta be the most boring site in the
world...feeders hanging on for the next tantalisingly slightly interresting
bit of information....oh my god its dreary...boy oh fucking boy.

Its a dumping ground son, so don't get all het about it, just serve your
leader.

Ed.