[Ibogaine] Searching

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 20:03:08 EDT 2006

Hi Nick,
          I'm not so sure. Good therapies are hard to find around
here. I haven't had any ibogaine sessions for 18 months now.   It
worked for me in the past and I'm pretty sure it will work for me
again.  My problem is that I hit into early trauma surrounding my
birth quite early and I never did any full sessions since.  From my
exprience the higer doses worked much better for releasing repressed
emotion and changing behaviour but I don't particularly want try it
without and experienced sitter.  I think before I would no doubt but
when you start to be aware of the what's there it's not so easy to
take the plunge.  I think someone knowlageable and with a good
understanding of regression and trauma would be good to have for
support and reasurance.  They seem very far and few between.

        I know what I want and I feel it in my body what energies need
to be released, what ones are preparing to surface and work their way
up.  I've been getting there bit by bit but I guess I have really
pulled back a bit the past year or so and allowed myself to give up
for long periods. I really haven't found much therapy around that I
found worked right for me.  I did rebirthing sessions for a while but
I wasn't get enough out of them for the money I was spending. I know
of one primal therapist but that person has taken on enough patients
for the moment.

Luke