[Ibogaine] medical marijuana

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 04:27:38 EDT 2006

But it doesnt pay to get too obtuse, so the only way is to get about
laughing. It is a bit like protesting about keeping your hair
military in school. Just please give Tested medical remedies a break.
The supreme court rulings already are not logical, and less reason is
continually given to sentiment of precedence than the logic that
1920's prohibition led to worse crime when alcohol was illegal. The
commerce reason doesn't wash morally. It is still partly about nylon.
fractally removed. formulated and planned to this day. Tied to the
whole pharmaceutical profit scheme now. Fair trade?  And the TV media
is so unhelpful these days except for excercise and buying stuff. The
news could be a little funnier these days. To another point about
drugs in general: my response to the idea about taking or not taking
a psychoactive drug being a moral decision: as a 14 year old I was
given laughing gas as an anesthetic and I found the experience to be
somewhat psychedelic in its unique way then. I don't think they
regulated the Oxygen level at first because I thought I was going to
smother. Later I was having a belly laugh. Gateway drug.  Ha Ha.
Watching the History channel series about Hooked: Illegal Drugs and
How They Got That Way, etc. Those were interesting times but now we
are in some kind of Chinese jigsaw puzzle fortune cookie. No offense
to Chinese. I haven't seen street pot in two and a half years. But
there are some good standup comedy routines these days. Hey guess
which HR's got pay raises just now to help with their wonderful
comprehensive medical and other taxpayer funded health benefit
expenses? LOL
Warren