[Ibogaine] medical marijuana

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Thu Jun 29 00:13:40 EDT 2006

What are the names of those who voted against the measure? They need
to be voted out and every effort should be mustered to get-er done in
November! Regardless of the Marijuana issue. If they voted against
that, they have other serious flaws as Constitutional representatives
of the real Patriots of America! Remember the flag that said
"Don't Tread On Me"? Bunch of baboons, that is who is taking our tax
money and spending it on their own f%&K#d -^ agenda.
Warren