[Ibogaine] Searching

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 12:30:27 EDT 2006

Luke,

I think it's time to bite the bullet and seek out decent therapeutic care.
Something residential would be best. And put your full energy into getting
it. Maybe you don't want to hear this, I don't know, but I see a lot of guys
trying to make it work with "psychedelic therapy", breathwork, or new-age
stuff, and I think it's very much a preliminary stage before real work
commences. We've been mailing on and off for a couple of years now and my
feeling is that you need a lot more support before you're going to be able
to get in and resolve what's going on inside of you. I don't think taking
ibogaine is going to help, neither any other self-help strategy or brief
intervention. Go for something residential and don't buy the whole ego
position - "I'm ok as I am, I don't need help. It's just every now and
again, whatever"

Call me up if you want.

Nick