[Ibogaine] NY Times accused of treason

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 07:03:33 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/26/06 11:14:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
vector620022002 at yahoo.com writes:

> And in terms of US law, Gonzales, who has been an apologist for torture
> and mass wiretapping, might be telling the truth for a change. The
> International Emergency Economic Powers Act of 1977 authorises the
> President to initiate financial investigations of this nature, although
> perhaps not with the sort of broad, electronic dragnet approach in use
> at the moment. Still, there doesn't seem to be much risk for the White
> House under US law.

      Vector, I can't help it dude I just have to relate this. I was watching
Gonzales the other day and he was doing his best to make a big deal outta the
guys they caught in the terroist plot down in Miami. These guys were set up.
That doesn't mean they weren't terrorist, but it still didn't seem right to
me. Any way,when Gonzales was talking this old cartoon just popped in my head.
You know the old one with the dude who has a frog that does rag time with a hat
and cane "everybodies doin' the Michigan raaaaaaaaaaag." But he can't get the
frog to sing in front of anybody else? Gonzales or the rest of the Bush
people in general give me that impression.              Randy