[Ibogaine] OT. T. LEARY a Biography ...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 06:31:34 EDT 2006

In a message dated 6/26/06 8:27:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sara119 at xs4all.nl writes:

> Had he been born
> a decade or two earlier, he would probably have been offering to cure
> arthritis through the application of the electric belt.
> Skip to next paragraph
> TIMOTHY LEARY

Well Sara, anybody that would do a Cheech and Chong movie aint all that bad
is he? I grew up hearing the preaching of Mr. Leary and I never really took it
all that seriously. Now Howard Lotsoff I listen to. You too. Patrick, I listen
to him too, hopefully he might make me laugh as he makes me think.
Love and mushrooms      Randy